We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about customer service and teamwork, have a deep sense of respect and integrity for co-workers and clients and are also driven to pursue excellence in all that they do.
At American Direct Lender When you join our company, you become part of a supportive and collaborative family with access to direct management and training tools that will accelerate your potential and maximum your career growth. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Evaluate, authorize & recommend approval of residential loans.
Contact prospective clients to develop and maintain relationships.
Analyze applicants’ finances, credit & property information to determine loan eligibility.
Educate customers on the different types of real estate loans and credit and finance options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
Assess customer needs, explore all options, and introduce different types of loans
Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels to accomplish quotas
Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the process
Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST be willing to make calls to clients daily
- Proactive while working independently and with a team
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
Compensation: Commission/ Hourly
Required license or certification:
• Current MLO license in good standing with the NMLS
• Highschool or equivalent
Please email your Resume to email@example.com